Quantum Biofeedback (3 sessions) Harnessed
What Can Biofeedback Do For Me?
- Relax Tense Muscles
- Lower Blood Pressure
- Manage Pain
- Re-Educate Muscles
- Reduce Anxiety & Depression & Anger
- Improve Circulation
- Reduction in Reaction Times
- Reduction of Spasms, Palsy & Tics
- Reduce Bowel Irritability
- Reduce Dizziness or Vertigo
- Reduce Pathological Symptoms (Fibromyalgia, Migraines, Hypertension, Chronic Pain, Etc)
- Increase Ability to Focus, Pay Attention & Concentrate
- Increase Short Term Memory Skills
- Increase Long Term Memory Skills
- Increase Patience and Mental Flexibility
- Increase Physical or Mental Dexterity and/or Mobility
- Increase Oxygenation of the Body’s Cells
- Increase Feelings of Overall Well Being
- Increase Deeper Levels of Sleep
The proven benefits of biofeedback are numerous. Regular training sessions can support the adrenals, restore the nervous system to it’s parasympathetic state and allow the brain to operate predominantly in the relaxed Alpha rhythm. The most common response that clients feel after a session is a profound sense of peace and calm.
This feeling is also referred to as the parasympathetic state or “rest and digest” and is the state of our nervous system that we were meant to function in most often, not the sympathetic state – also known as the “fight or flight” state. The parasympathetic state is inherently healing as this is when our bodily functions are performing most efficiently and focusing on the tasks they were designed for.
Stress hormones cause undo hardship and strain to the vascular system. During stress states, the overall hormonal stress response of the body is severely challenged, specifically the adrenals and kidneys.
*Disclaimer: The SCIO is used as a biofeedback device. It is designed for stress reduction, relaxation training and muscle re-education. The device and practitioner does not diagnose anyone. The system is calibrated to measure fine and subtle electrical reactions. Only trained staff should operate the device. No claims are made of the system or its results and nothing the practitioner does is meant to diagnose or treat any illness or disease, and is not intended to replace treatment from a medical doctor. One should always follow the advice of their medical professional.